The software helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their written materials. The perfect solution is is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to add words to a dictionary that is personal. It may be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you are looking for speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts to be able to proofread their text quicker.
As an open source writing solution, LanguageTool is well supported by a lively community that keeps the software as much as date with evolving technologies.
Why wouldn’t you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. What makes LanguageTool a compelling writing solution is its capability to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. And it does this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in almost any language. An integral feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary it supports that you can fully customize and expand with entries from all the languages. This fully expands the spelling and grammar capabilities of LanguageTool in any language you like be effective on. Words put into the personal dictionary are treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules so you can focus only on the ones you actually require that you don’t need you can easily disable.
- Use as stand-alone, extension or add-on. You may use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to check their text directly in Word. Users might find highlighted incorrect entries and additionally they could just click a suggested correction to replace the ones that are original.
PaperRater is a web-based proofreading application that helps you boost your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The automated tool makes use of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to run comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans that are said to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re prepared to determine if everything you’ve written may be worth full publication or the trash bin, PaperRater may well be more than happy to do it for you. Also it does so in seconds, using those technologies that are powerful above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors so that you can score your output. You may use its plagiarism checker to save lots of you the potential embarrassment of somebody else claiming credit that is original a hefty chunk of the work.
Why should you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You should go deeper in to the mystery of one’s score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, to assist you break down which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, as well as others you will need to work that is further, along with providing other helpful tips to fashion out a much better writer away from you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector helps make the all the massive indexes associated with search that is major to conduct extensive scan and single out copied sections. The system is robust, practically saving you from potential professional disgrace and legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. The premium package allows a larger submissions per month, lessens restriction on number of plagiarism checks per month, gives you an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, and other advanced features you custom writing will need while the basic version of PaperRater will give you functional capabilities.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, among others. The app is extremely easy and clean to edit which informs us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the current presence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and passive voice within a text.
For those who have a strange tendency to utilize wordy sentences, drive away readers by employing dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy fascination with passive voice, you have a great deal to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or by simply installing the stand-alone desktop version.
Why should you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Make your work that is written inviting read. Once you run the program, Hemingway rises through the grave, scores your work, and admonishes you for which you ‘ve got all of it wrong in terms of your cloudy writing style, reliance on overly complex words and phrases, and suggests using powerful words as opposed to weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- You can forget copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re among those who hate the tedious means of copy-pasting between text editors, Hemingway enables you to skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word as well as other word processing programs. It works the other way: you can opt to save your output as PDF or MS Word document file once you are done.
- Free or pay a price that is low. You can access Hemingway online free of charge. When it comes to application that is stand-alone need to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, you are able to contact the program creators.
If you’re any type of writer—fiction, academic, business, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all of that you want as an editing companion and a writing coach. For this end, ProWritingAid developers designed it to be the manuscript that is only software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why wouldn’t you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software solutions is OnlineCorrection.com, a free online grammar tool to be used by students and professional writers. Simple to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and stylistic issues.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides a web site with a design that is simple users can go into the text they want to proofread. In just a single click of a button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues in the text.
Why wouldn’t you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Underneath the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is power that is processing is capable of spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, as well as suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. That you submit within half an hour in case you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas if you are a worrywart, the application destroys every content.
- Absolutely free. OnlineCorrrection.com is absolutely free—all you will need is a stable connection that is internet. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts various other major languages: German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus is an grammar that is online spelling checker created for students that are using English as their second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the application is designed to help students identify errors within their writing, learn from their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a totally free and a paid version. The free type of the tool allows students to submit text for checking up to a maximum of 2,000 characters at a time. Beyond this text length limit, they are able to purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro, the paid version of the tool that gives more advanced features.
Why wouldn’t you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to understand. SpellCheckPlus is careful never to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to repair one error at the same time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students learn how to solve issues or problems step by step.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is doing your best with its features to explain to the learning students why these are typically committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them what you should do to address those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is free only up to 2000 characters. It is really not adequate to check most documents, but adequate to alert you which you may wish to glance at your piece of writing once more. The paid version that removes restriction could be had for $14.99 good for year’s use. It provides summary that is detailed of. Even then, you will be well advised to accept only those suggestions which make logical sense.