The goal of this Fair Odds Recording methodologies at Winning Edge Investments is for each member to beat the cost recorded in official results, or at the very least fit them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible odds, and greatly exceed official outcomes:
1) Use Dynamic Odds (or other odds comparison websites)
Among the major factors – if not the major factor – in gambling profitably is always striving to have the absolute best deal possible.
Once all of the work is done and you’re onto a good thing, there’s no larger’own goal’ than taking an inferior price. It requires the identical amount of time and effort to set the bet, yet you get paid (sometimes substantially) less.
When you’re after any of our services, it’s crucial that you aim to find the lowest deals possible. There’s no point going to the 1 bookie and just taking their price when others are paying greater.
Take yourself back into the old-school gambling ring in the track…you wouldn’t do it there! You would constantly search for the best cost and zero on that bookie.
Thankfully, odds comparison websites permit you to replicate that if betting online. Instead of having to make your way across all the various bookies’ sites or programs, odds comparison websites allow you to just pick your race or sporting event and see multiple bookies’ costs side-by-side.
There’s a couple of odds comparison options out there. In our view, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click on the hyperlink and we’ve organized an exclusive 4-week free trial for you. It’s an easy-to-use and easily customisable item. It is possible to pick that bookies to display on screen, there is a mountain of alternatives and tools, and on top of that, you can sign into each of your bookie accounts throughout the program and just wager from Dynamic Opportunities together with the click of a button. Click that cost you want, enter your stake, and you are on. It’s fast and dead-simple to use and guarantees you always find the best price of all of the bookies.
If you aren’t using Dynamic Odds you’re costing yourself a fortune in extra profits. It amazes us that there are still members reporting they are still not utilising this tool. Even a small punter working fulltime will improve their profits substantially using Dynamic Odds. You can assess and compare prices together with your own bookies quickly on your own notebook or mobile phone, and even put bets through your cellphone with your entire bookies using the dynamic odds mobile edition. This is much faster and more effective than betting through every bookie app or site separately. Don’t forget our link provides you with a 4-week free trial, so if you haven’t attempted it yet, get onto it today. The premium version only costs $35 a month. For the excess money you will make by being able to easily take much better prices, that’s an absolute bargain. Trust us, it is well worth every cent.
2) Have lots of bookmaker accounts
The basic rule with bookmakers is simply to have access to as many as you can, as it provides you a greater prospect of always having the ability to wager the best price. Take your betting bank and disperse it around as many bookmaker accounts as possible. It’s much better to have your own bankroll equally split across 10bookmaker accounts than all sitting one.
There’s a good deal of alternatives out there when it comes to bookies. Our suggestions, in order of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Greatest Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies with a buffer
If you haven’t got an account with Bet365, then make sure you get one instantly. Bet365 routinely offer you the best early prices on racing, and in addition provide an SP guarantee. Bet365 pay out best of fixed cost or SP, whichever is greater. It can be worth sometimes taking a lower fixed cost to secure the potential benefit of’ramble protection’. Whilst that is often a good option, best bag or Betfair SP will usually outperform SP on almost any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will give you the opportunity to exceed official outcomes, with the SP buffer available if the horse does drift. Bet365 are well known for banning winning punters, but with NSW and Vic currently having minimal bet legislation in place, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everybody. Use them where their price is above or close to the 3rd best fixed price in the e-mail since there’s an SP buffer (provided that you aren’t restricted from this merchandise ).
Betfair routinely supply the best possibilities available in the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of betting.
Usually Betfair gets one of the best odds on horses drifting in the current market, and on horses at big (double figure) costs. It’s a must have.
We could write an essay on the prices on Betfair on some of our winners, but a couple of illustrations from Dean’s Tips are under. As you can see, at all spectrums of the marketplace you can get great prices on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (earned out to $560 on Betfair in betting)
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $120 on Betfair in betting)
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $90 on Betfair in betting)
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in betting)
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a superb product that provides you with the best of 3 bags or Top Fluctuation (note Top Fluctuation is figured from 25 minutes before race start time – maybe not from the opening price).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races across Australia, seven days per week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer provides it for many Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is generally better for horses at single figure odds, and BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses in double figure odds.
6) Added late betting stake on large drifters
1 chance to consider is raising your bet on a stunning drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely considered the ideal formula to use to ascertain the best size of a wager ), suggests that to maximise long-term profits and create a greater edge, the more you need to bet. So, as an example if you rate a horse a $3 opportunity and could get $7 in the market, you should bet MORE than in case you can obtain $5 at the market.
This theorem is the reason why we recommend having another wager at our runners if the purchase price drifts to around 50% or more over the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses ramble dramatically on Betfair include;
??? Wide gate ??? High weight
??? Poor run last start or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up and not favoured
??? A sexy, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These motives have been assessed and considered by our expert professional analysts – drifters should not concern you in many cases.
Should you lock at an early cost after which the horse drifts significantly (near 50 percent or more), it is certainly worth backing again on Betfair to receive your ordinary price up, to exceed official outcomes. There have been plenty of significant drifters which have won odds far greater than official prices. It’s just about accepting extra advantage when one drifts.
7) Get on course It’s becoming reported that high fluctuation prices on track in the racecourses are above those reported through the Official Prices (which need a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to all have the cost for the fluctuation to be included). Going to the track to bet can get you better deals than available online.
8) Additional bookies not contemplated in opening fixed prices Many bookies such as Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are all not included when stating the 3rd best fixed price. You can frequently get bigger fixed odds using these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A huge percentage of members bet utilizing Dynamic Odds, and take the best available deals from that assortment of bookies. As a result, there are several bookies whose prices aren’t revealed on Dynamic Odds. They are also not considered in official outcomes or betting information.
But many members do bet with these bookies, and often find they get higher costs than main bookies. The other bonus is that as such bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their rates are usually available a lot longer. If you happen to miss a historical cost, it might be worth looking at these bookies to see whether the price might have held, as they frequently do hold considerably longer than the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Alternatives include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to better deals than quoted before alert sent
This really happens fairly frequently. From the time the alarm is sent, many times a horse has drifted out to prices greater than stated, but nevertheless that said price is listed. For example, there was one event where a horse had been advised at $3.20 if the e-mail had been sent, but was 4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 price was listed for that winner.
11) Bookies providing better prices than quoted after alert sent
There are in reality occasions where stakes are shipped, but there’s still 1 or 2 bookies who have not set up prices yet. Even though early costs have been crunched, frequently these bookies will bill their analyst’s initial prices. There was an occasion where we supported a horse out of $21 into $11, and then 1 or two bookies opened 15 minutes after at $21. Those costs often sit there for a while as most members have placed their bets.
12) Monitoring and gambling late when marketplace percentages are lower and more in your favour When we suggest taking a cost with Best Tote/SP, Best Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, which suggests we believe the horse will likely drift from its present fixed price in betting.
Bets for many horse racing solutions are shipped usually between 9am and 11am, however, the marketplace percentages are bigger at nowadays. Whilst we frequently get outstanding costs on horses that have been mispriced and firm, on many occasions natural betting movements mean the prices drift out towards start time as the bookies begin to compete and the marketplace proportions decrease.
This means often a horse drifts back out, but gets backed again really late by big players. So, even though the starting price may be near or lower than the early price, the horse continues to be considerably larger odds during betting.
Below are three examples that spring to mind, but these types of market moves are trivial:
??? Delagos: totaled $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair just before the start, but just paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: totaled $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite into $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: totaled $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in betting on Betfair, then firmed back into $4.10 Best Tote/SP
13) Not gambling if a horse is becoming over wager Many times a horse receives’over bet’ and endorsed down to some silly, shortprice, particularly at the shorter end of this market. You can choose to not wager when the value is not there, or so the horse is beneath the rated/minimum price advised – that will save you units in the long run and avoids taking’unders’. You can even put a minimum price on Betfair SP so that you never take beneath the minimum price that you put / we recommend.
14) Putting back a runner Betfair if the horse is now’overbet’
Some smart members put back runners who firm radically. This enables them to effectively have a’free bet’ on a runner, or also ensure a profit no matter whether a horse wins or not. This grants some members the chance to substantially reduce variance and wager reasonably risk free, especially when financing runners expected to business dramatically when informed by the specialist. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are just two services at which this can be very successful as all bets are advised to be backed at fixed odds once the email is routed, and the vast majority of bets firm on the marketplace.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Bargains on runners for Metro/City races are substantially lessinfluenced when bets are published than Country/Provincial races where they may be impacted. For Metro/City races (the significant raceday in each state generally on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good choices are either betting through Bet365 if you have the SP warranty, using a Best of the ideal merchandise (highest of Best Tote and Best Fluc) provided by manydifferent bookies such as Vicbet, or again Betfair is your friend on Metro races too with amazing prices and liquidity available throughout gambling, even if only using the Betfair SP instrument.
Note the standard paths for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, taking some of the greater fixed costs available at the time bets are shipped is a fantastic strategy, however if you can monitor prices even just on a few days such as weekends, you’ll discover through a blend of corporate bookies, Betfair and bags you will receive fantastic prices well above those listed.
16) Consider the unit bets The advised unit bets are an superb guide on if to wager late or early on selections. Based on your experience using a service, or evaluation of the prior results, you are able to determine the standard amount. For many services the’standard’ level the pro intends to collect on a win bet isaround 5 units. If that is the case and the service backs a horse to get 1 unit to win, and the horse is chances of 5, that’s about normal as a fantastic bet. If the horse is chances of 10, then we stand to collect 10u if the horse wins, then that’s a high assurance bet. This horse will frequently firm in betting. If the horse is chances of $2 we stand to accumulate 2u, therefore this is reduced assurance, or maybe just a’saver’ wager. This horse will frequently float in gambling. So utilizing the sum to be accumulated, with 5u (or the typical collect) as the’barometer’, may be a reasonable indication of whether a horse will company or float, especially at the extreme ends of the spectrum. This can help you decide whether to back the horse ancient at a fixed cost, or take a late betting option such as BFSP/BOB/BTSPif unable to monitor. An example was a horse called Flash Boy at Bendigo. Advised 0.5w but available market price was only $5. Given that’s only a 2.5un win collect, locking in an early fixed price was not the thing to do. Individuals who backed it with Bet365 obtained $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and final matched Betfair cost was $14.50. One question that is asked is when if a bet not be put if the value has gone? Generally, advised bets must be placed, however, the best way to explain is with extreme cases. Firstly, let’s say weadvise 1u to win a horse at $31 for a 31u amass. In the event you back it should you overlook early rates and it firms to $10? The answer is yes, because the 1u investment nevertheless stands to accumulate 10u and that is still a major collect and a significant profit. The important firming indicates simply how incorrect the initial market price was, but how much you stand to collect suggests that the horse remains a value bet. If I counsel 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it firms to $10 until you have bet, well then you simply stand to amass 1u if it wins backing it at $10, well below what you would ordinarily expect to accumulate to a winner with all the service, which means you could give this horse a overlook as long term there is very little worth to be had taking unders on these runners. A better example is if an agency advises 1u to win at a horse at $5, and it firms to $2 before you have put you bet. Again the initial amass was 5u, but now using a 1u investment onto a 2u collect, this no longer could be a rewarding investment. It is an art, not a science, and ultimately your choice, however, the above will help guide you towards when to wager late or early (or maybe not at all in rarer instances).
17) One suggestion in a race multiple championships in a race
If there is one wager in a race, there’s more likelihood of this runner firming (especially if the anticipated win bet collect is anything above 4u). Whenever there are two stakes in a race, it’s often the case that you firms and you drifts. However whenever there are a number of bets at a race (3 or more), it’s very infrequent they will all firm. Usually maybe 1 companies as well as the rest drift, or often they will all drift. The only exception is when we sharply reunite 3 runners at big odds to beat a short priced favorite. If the short favourite drifts, others could firm, but it might go the other way. Again, the aggressiveness of this staking will guide you on whether to wager late or early. However the more horses supported, the more that locking in fixed premature prices without an SP buffer should be prevented unless the collect is above 5u. When there are multiple runners in a race it’s frequently a good chance to track or use BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about constantly getting the best possible price every time
It isn’t possible, or required. All of our services are highly lucrative, with results easily achieved by following the advice contained here. Constant improvement on your gambling practices will mean continuous improvement on your long-term results, and that is the key to long term success with your gambling. Have a few minutes out daily (or just once every now & then) to examine the flucs & closure costs available of runners we back using lively odds & you’ll shortly open your eyes to the potential opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Do not suffer with FOMO (Stress Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer from FOMO. They take a predetermined price on most events. The marketplace has shifted dramatically and marketplace percentages in ancient markets have continued to change upwards to often 130%-135%, which is quite high. Taking early fixed costs can be problematic also if you can find scratchings, where significant deductions can be implemented, further decreasing your final dividend. A mindset change for many is vital. Realising the Betfair market close to race start time gets down to around 102 percent, and also waiting and attempting to monitor prices and wager late will lead to better overall consequences for those willing to take the time.
20) Don’t be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we know many members have jobs, the truth is that a massive proportion of stakes are sent to weekends, or outside normal working hours. For all members, there’ll be periods where they aren’t working, and it’s at these times where members should look to exceed official results by monitoring and placing bets late instead of betting using Fixed or Greatest Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like many things in life, the more effort you put in, the better your result will be. Also like most things, the longer you practice something, the more you become. In this day & age with smart phones, bookmaker apps & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing prices and placing bets at the best odds has never been simpler & reachable. Invest sensibly, do not be lazy, place a little effort in, and do not lose out on the even larger profits you could readily be achieving.
Read more: thefootballconcepts.com